Domestic Air Ticket
|1||YANGON – MANDALAY||117||97|
|2||YANGON – NYAUNG-U||112||92|
|3||YANGON – HEHO||112||92|
Terms and Conditions
1. All Flights will be arranged by Air KBZ, Asian Wings, Mann Yadanarpon or Yangon Airways in accordance with the seat availability.
2. All prices are quoted net in US$ and valid up to April 30, 2018.
3. Insurance Surcharge (YQ) & Fuel Surcharge (YR) for Adult & Child Fares per sector is included.
4. Domestic Airport Tax is already included in the air fares.
5. Luggage 20kg/person and Hand carry 7kg/person is included .
6.All flight fare will be changed slightly according to class availability
7. Tickets issue date is varied according to airlines. So it will be informed in advance.
8. Changes of date after issuing tickets is at your own expense. But we will help you as far as it is practicable.
9. There is no guarantee that flights will depart at the time specified and we do not have any liability to you for any delay or cancel which may arise.
10. Tickets can be refundable due to respective airline’s Refund policy.
11. Payment can be made on delivering the tickets. Please note that we will accept only US$ cash.
12. Tickets will be delivered on the arrival at the airport, for those who took transfer service from us. There will be no extra charges.
13. Messenger Fees US$ 10 will be charged for delivering tickets to the hotels
14. Otherwise the customers need to collect the tickets at our Yangon main office.
For more information please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1. Child = 2 – 12 years
2. Infant = 0 – 2 years
3.If one parent is travelling with more than one infant(max 2),one infant enjoys infant fare with no seat and other buys child fare.
4.Passport Copy is essential for Child and Infant Tickets.
5. As the flight time is not reliable, reconfirmation has to be made 24 hours ahead of your flight. The common practice is to ask your hotel reception to do it.
6. Full Name ( as shown in the Passport ) and Gender is required for reservation.